NOTE: If your network configuration keeps you from downloading .exe or .mdb files, please use the corresponding .zip file instead.
Some versions of Windows (i.e. Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10) display a warning bar when you attempt to download a file from Myaka.
1. Click save:
2. Select a folder to store the file:
3. When download finishes, Internet Explorer then pops up asking you what to do with the file, click "Open folder":
4. Right click on the file you just download, click "Extract All..."
5. Click "Extract" button on the next screen:
6. Run either of the extracted files:
7. Click "Yes" in this window and your program starts to setup.